MEETING AND EXCEEDING CURRENT AND FUTURE ENERGY EFFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
Presented across Canada by RDH Building Science Laboratories experts, this half-day seminar series will provide up-to-date information on new thermal control requirements (and those on the horizon) and how to meet and exceed these requirements with concrete products and systems solutions.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES COVERED
- Understanding the thermal performance implications of key early-stage design decisions related to basic enclosure design and window area.
- Being able to identify multiple compliance paths for meeting the thermal performance requirements in Canadian building codes, for precast concrete, concrete masonry and cast-in-place concrete enclosure systems.
- Being able to define thermal bridging, recognize it in architectural details, and define solutions.
- Understanding different definitions of R-value and how they are used in design and code compliance for common precast concrete, concrete masonry and cast-in-place concrete systems.
To Register and for more information please visit www.energyefficiencyrequirements.ca/
Latest posts by Luisa Carrillo (see all)
- Canadian Concrete Expo 2019 - January 17, 2019
- 13th CMS Design Seminar Halifax 2017 - May 15, 2017
- 2017 THERMAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS SEMINAR SERIES - March 17, 2017